12.08.2008

I don't know if I can wait until Jan. 5th

Tonight's episode of Gossip Girl was the saddest and best one yet, until the last 5 minutes. It should have ended with Blair hugging Chuck and everyone with a heart watching, crying right along with him (but those silly writers don't know when to stop).

I was amazed by the bombshell of why Lily was in a hospital, as I really had no inclination as to what could possibly matter so much (everyone goes a little crazy sometimes...no?). However, I hated that Chuck left Blair in the middle of the night, with a predictable note nonetheless. I'm also not a fan of ...what's his name, Serena's new b/f (it's never a good thing when a major character for the last 3 episodes has a non-rememberable name), and I suppose the hopeless romantic in me can't wait for Serena and Dan to get through themselves and work it out once and for all.

The next new episode doesn't come out until January 5th, 2009. It might as well be 2050 for that matter. It's completely understandable of having a holiday vacation for the cast and staff of Gossip Girl, but they shoot episodes in advance anyway so couldn't they have had 1 more week of work before Christmas (I don't think it's too much to ask since even schools are required to attend until the day before Christmas Eve)? I guess I'm just grumpy because I want to see what's going to happen.

And what was with Chuck teetering on the edge of a building in the preview... AHHH.

Gabby GG

No comments: